Center armrest rattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My center armrest latch will rattle when closed. Slight side to side movement when latched. I open the armrest and the noise stops. Its the two ears that hold the lid closed. Has anyone else had this issue? Might get some felt and line the area where the ears latch. Should not have to do this, kinda crazy really. Its on dirt roads, not so much on paved. I understand dirt can be more disruptive, but I need a fix.

Kbobk

Reaction score
My center armrest latch will rattle when closed. Slight side to side movement when latched. I open the armrest and the noise stops. Its the two ears that hold the lid closed. Has anyone else had this issue? Might get some felt and line the area where the ears latch. Should not have to do this, kinda crazy really. Its on dirt roads, not so much on paved. I understand dirt can be more disruptive, but I need a fix.

Mine does the same. I haven’t been bothered enough to figure out a solution, but I bet it won’t be too hard. Need to adjust the hook/catch or glue some material to the hook to tighten up the gap where the two pieces come together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20