CB Radio Dash Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has routing insight for power cable and antenna on my CB to the center of the dash where the B&O speaker is. I have a built right mount already there and would like to route the antenna cable from my third brake light and power cord up to this location for a clean install.

Currently the wiring for the power cord and antenna cable are both in the passenger floor pocket (on side of center console).

Has anyone done this or is there a passage for me to get these two cables up a bit behind the dash to pop out where my dash mount is?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
There should be a blank plug in the right floor board area. I ran mine though there with a new grommet.

20220218_140427.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to come through underneath the glove box and up through the center of the dash up through where the speaker is

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My VHF (more useful off-road than CB) radio is mounted under the glove box with the mic mounted to my GPS mount on the dash center speaker. The antenna is running down the D-pillar, behind the back seat, and up the passenger side. The door sills (the plastic bit that pops off) have wiring channels built into them for the factory harnesses. Plenty of space left for more. For power, I came off the battery and poked a hole in the rubber grommet behind the glove box. From where mine is to the center speaker should be no problem.