Catch Can Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After much searching around, best I can find is equal arguments for Moroso and JLM.
Sooooo....I need some direction.

Better kit opinions? Do Both come with mounts? Seen alot of debate on one of the kits hitting the coil pack/coil pack bolt

Running a Procharger DS-1, does that make a need for 2? If not, which side should I put it on?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the Moroso catch can. It comes with a mount, hoses, and everything you will need to install.
Installation isn't even a one-beer job - anyone could do it.
I have been running it for years now. No issues. Works like a charm. Completely satisfied.

OP
OP
MurderedOutSVT

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the Moroso catch can. It comes with a mount, hoses, and everything you will need to install.
Installation isn't even a one-beer job - anyone could do it.
I have been running it for years now. No issues. Works like a charm. Completely satisfied.
Moroso with the clear can.
You only need one on the passenger side.
The driver's side is for fresh air intake.
Thank you very much!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After much searching around, best I can find is equal arguments for Moroso and JLM.
Sooooo....I need some direction.

Better kit opinions? Do Both come with mounts? Seen alot of debate on one of the kits hitting the coil pack/coil pack bolt

Running a Procharger DS-1, does that make a need for 2? If not, which side should I put it on?
I started with the JLT catch can then after a few years switched to the Moroso and been running it for a few years. In my opinion they are both quality products, the Moroso catches twice as much oil in the same time frame and Moroso offers the clear cup for easy checking oil level.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the JLT and install was a breeze, the moroso sounds nice just to visually check the levels easier because of the clear cup.

Dont think you can go wrong with either.

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up going with a Bob’s Oil Separator on my 2014 since that is what I put on my Shelby in 2012. I like that it is super easy to drain with the drain valve on the bottom and it catches about a 1/4 cup every oil change. The main reason I chose this one is that the factory PVC hose is 5/8” which is the same as Bob’s whereas most of the others have 1/2” hoses.
Mark

lkmcfee

Reaction score
I have the JLT catch cans, they came with all the mounting hardware and have worked great. I check it every 3 months and there is 3/4 of the container full each time.