Carven Exhaust Sound clips & video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Found this on Youtube, not the best sound but different I guess... https://youtu.be/E2ucESd27H0 I have personally not heard of this company and for some season they never show the exhaust system. Not what I would want but I hope someone will make one that makes the 6 sound better than OEM. You can hear the turbo a little as the RPM's come down which is cool. But it does have lots of rasp at the top of the RPM's which I'm not too crazy about.

Last edited:

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is going to make this thing sound good. The 11-16 ecoboost f150 people tried and threw in the towel. The absolute best bet is to quiet it down to a whisper.

I am waiting for the v8 coming soon and won't have to deal with it

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yuck.. id be trying to make the exhaust quieter... air box and blow off valve stuff to make the turbo noises louder but that exhaust isnt good.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll keep the stock sound based on what I've heard.

I had one roar past me in the right lane the other day. I noticed a distinctly loud and nasty sound, looked to the right to see a G2 Raptor blowing past a bunch of traffic.

It sounded really good.