Carson's Blue Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you take some picts when u get the stealth on? I would also like to see how it looks through the front camera.

Beautiful truck !

OP
OP
C

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This isn't a play toy for me, but my everything truck. I plan on getting lights and other stuff in the future, but this is a marathon for me, not a sprint. I make a lot less than many here so I will be piecing my Raptor together as I get the money to do it.

I know you meant no disrespect with the question and I mean none with the honest response.

If you wanna sponsor me some lights, its got mounts for a 40" Rigid and D2 Duallys :lol2:

I checked the front camera with the bumper on. It obscures the lower 1/3 of the screen or so. Will post up a couple pictures tomorrow.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I Finally got the first round of mods finished on my blue beast too. Not as nice as that bumper though. I put in weather techs, got the front side windows tinted to match the rears, went to line-x today and had the bed and wheel wells done in black ( premium).

I have a cat back exhaust on order and need to figure out what I want to do on a bed cover...I need a topper but like the backflip looks. Leaning toward a snugtop and bedrug mat though