Carson's Blue Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats, beautiful!

thanks for the pictures I love seeing blue trucks. cant wait for mine

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look's good, love the blue on blue, did they change the rear headrest? I looked on my '12 and there is no button on the side, I wonder if that folds it down. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351996556.134078.jpg

OP
OP
C

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't really looked over one closely from previous years, but I guess they did change that up. The rear headrests have a button on the side and do fold down almost 90 degrees when pressed.

I notice also that there are now 2 USB ports in the console to connect to the MFT/Sync stereo. I was reading a thread on here earlier about people adding in a second one. Looks like they've taken a few things and incorporated them into the new models. There was something else people did as a mod that I saw was now standard on the truck (other than HID's of course), but I can't recall now what it was.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Congrats! Your truck looks really mean in that pic from in front and above it.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's one sexy ass color man! Congrats! shes a beauty! I'm so overwhelmed after going 2 days in a row at the SEMA Autoshow and saw tons of setup Raptors!