Carport Size for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Size it lengthwise for a common boat with trailer if you have room and it won't look silly. Even if you don’t plan on getting a boat, it could help if you ever want to sell your house.

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My garage is 25’x 25’. It fits a Ford Raptor perfectly and large SUV on the other side with perfect space for walking and such. For 2 vehicles I wouldn’t go much smaller. Maybe 24x24...

Reaction score
I am not a professional, but I can only say that it is better to have some reserve. Also, the best idea, as usual, is to contact some professionals. I ordered a carport some years ago with the help of https://carportaustralia.com.au/cantilever-carport/, and they took care of everything. I just offered them what car I have, the dimensions in my yard, and the budget. After that, they send me some offers and models to choose from. Everything was way easier than I expected.

Last edited: