Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Carpet Floor Mats

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]' started by nick71692, May 12, 2019.

1. nick71692

nick71692 Full Access Member

I was waiting for a comment like that....Yes I am certainly not using my truck to its full potential, and for that reason I prefer carpet mats!

Green95ss and Lukeclement like this.
  2. RDFTS

RDFTS aka Rick Supporting Member

Lloyd mats are the best carpet mats you are going to get, hands down. Even though I would never consider putting carpet mats in a Raptor or even a street queen (my previous trucks) as I would always switch the mats out for all weather ones. But understand the GEN2 street queen majority on these lately and why anyone would want to do this.

I have the Lloyds in my Shelby GT500 and can confirm the quality. They have different levels of quality and customization to the trim edges to match the color of your vehicle and customized initials, like FP or SVT for the GEN1 peasants.

3. JohnC12

JohnC12 Member

I prefer rubber in the winter and carpet in the summer... just my preference. And they're perhaps the easiest thing to switch out if you need to. These are factory F150 mats from my '17 Lariat.

IMG_6234.jpeg IMG_6236.jpeg IMG_6235.jpeg

4. EricM

EricM FRF Addict

So you are the asshole who took the mats from my used '17 Lariat! You still got my owner's manual and 2nd key too?

Spectragod likes this.
  5. JohnC12

JohnC12 Member

Ha! Who said I sold my Lariat?

6. gtaboyz

gtaboyz Member

I prefer carpet over the rubber mats, I bought factory oem mats off eBay. I purchased a set of the individual mats for the front that have the factory retaining snaps and a full carpet mat for the rear just like the factory rubber mat. Some of the rear mats are left and right individual mats, the large one piece rear mat is the way to go. I spent about $65.00 for everything.

7. JohnC12

JohnC12 Member

You’re so right about the full rear mat. I have the two individual mats and would prefer the full... off to eBay I go!

And you got a great deal at $65!

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  8. Mike cip

Mike cip Member

I got the Lloyd Berber carpet mats. Got into the berber look as they are stock on my Trackhawk

9. TMB

TMB FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

I just picked up a used 2018 and the dealership “lost” the rubber mats. Currently waiting on a new set they ordered for me. Luckily I had a couple sets (for some reason I had 2 sets of carpet mats and the all weather) of the carpet mats from my F250 I sold (I left the all weather mats in it). They fit perfect and will be used until the new ones arrive.

10. melvimbe

melvimbe Full Access Member

Not a fan of carpet mats. I get that they might look nicer, but people don't expect much from the floor a truck, really any vehicle. My issue with carpet is that it's hard to get clean (you can't just hose it off) with hair and small particles getting stick even after you vacuum and severally beat it. Then you start getting wear from your heel, and stains that won't come out. Then there's the tendency to get annoyed with passengers who get your mats dirty.

The rubber/plastic is just easier all around. But it's your truck, do what you want with it.

waveslayer likes this.