Carpet Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick71692

Reaction score
Outside of winter I prefer carpeted mats for ease cleaning/looks. The stock mats show dirt the minute after they are cleaned and I have to remove them to clean. Curious if anyone else is running carpeted mats, I am looking for options.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even my dealer thought mine should have had them, turns out it just comes with the rubber ones, of course they had been removed, as well as the front license plate frame, owners manual, am/fm antenna, you would have thought I bought it at a salvage auction. But no, no carpeted mats for the Raptor, F150, they have them.

Reaction score
I have Lloyd LUXE floor mats in mine. They are black in color. I've had them for about a year and would do them again. Only complaint is drivers mounts (snaps) don't fit 100% snug on the factory posts.image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weathertech are the only way to go

Weathertech making carpeted mats now?

I'm with the OP. Outside of winter, I do not want plastic or rubber floor mats in my daily driver. They suck in the rain, especially the Weathertechs. Husky is a bit less slippery when wet, and the factory rubber mats are a bit better still. Carpet is functionally the best through.

Cliffster

Reaction score
I used the factory rubber this winter they work well but always look dirty.Dealer gave me factory F150 carpet mats they look much better.

Lukeclement

Reaction score
Hate to point out the obvious...

but if you’re worried about a little dirt on your floor mats then you’re probably not using the Raptor to it’s full potential and should have bought a Shelby Mustang.

These are trucks after all, designed for dirt, mud, rain, snow and meant to be rallied, worked, raced and take a beating and keep on going!