Carmax offered 83k on 79k msrp 2021 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what’s going on with the market anymore. 83k on fully loaded 2021 with 1700 miles seems awfully low. 2 months back I was offered 89k for a base 22 trx with 75k msrp and remember couple people here being offered 85k on the base raptor.

Last edited:

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The market is certainly starting to shift on all used cars. Raptors may not move as much or as quickly as 'regular' vehicles, but nevertheless the market is softening. I watch the price of used Raptors (G2 and G3) like a hawk, and you can see that fresh trades are priced lower than some that have been on the market for longer - the ones that dealers now have too much invested in. And you actually see them sit long enough that dealers are lowering prices...

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mortgage rates are high as duck lol. It may have a strain on other things.
I bought my daughters 2020 VW GTI a month into the pandemic.....0% for 72 months and $5k under sticker........My wife and I were worried at the time....buying a car for a 13 year old.....

But hindsight we look like genius' .... thank god I dont have to find her a car in todays new and used car climate