Cargurus 5k mile Gen 1 $45k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just posted it for someone who is looking for a low mileage gen 1. I’m happy with mine!

I talked with them. They will only take full price with $2k in dealer fees. No thanks.

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, glad someone posted this. I saw it yesterday and had to go back 2 or 3 times to make sure I was seeing it right. I scan car gurus 4-5 times a week for a Gen 1 and every once in a while there’s one like this on there. The wheels are atrocious and some other stuff is a little over done too.

But what’s really crazy is this truck is supposedly a clean title, 1 owner truck with no accidents at $45.9K. One of my local dealers has a ‘14 ingot silver, 45K miles, 4 owners, wrecked once and listed it for the same price. Now given my local dealer is absolutely stupid for asking that price for that particular truck, It seems like Gen 1’s between 5K-45K miles only hold a book price difference of around $5-7K throughout that mileage spectrum, and shortly after that you fall into the high 30’s. It’s interesting to me at least how it isn’t affected more.