Cargo Carrying Case/Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm doing a semi kinda overlanding built on my truck. Just want to see what everyone is running as Cargo Carrying Case (roof top or bed rack)? Seen a lot of Rifle Cases converted over for this use but what else is everyone using?

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm doing a semi kinda overlanding built on my truck. Just want to see what everyone is running as Cargo Carrying Case (roof top or bed rack)? Seen a lot of Rifle Cases converted over for this use but what else is everyone using?

Pelican just came out with a line of cases for Overlanding. I use to be in the case business (use to make cases for drones) and Pelican and SKB by far made the best shells. If there were enough people interested I still have my wholesale contact we could do a group buy of sorts.

I also know that ROAM has its own line which looks nice, and Front Runner makes some inexpensive ones.