Carbon shifter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingcareric

Reaction score
I have 2019 too and it does not have TOW button. I am looking for Carbon Fiber shift knob without TOW botton.
So far this is what I found
Correct Part number: KL3Z-7213-HB
i am still waiting for confirmation from my dealer if this is the truly the correct part without the button.
thanks

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reviving this old thread - anyone buy one of these shifters? Are they OEM Ford shifters at the core? Checked the “in cart” price and with tax it’s $463. Love the look and it’s unique but geez that’s too rich.
Looks like they are in CA, not even sure I should have to pay sales tax out here in MO.

OP
OP
Ruri

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes This shifter uses a new OEM Ford Raptor shifter then the Carbon is molded on. It’s worth the money.

Reviving this old thread - anyone buy one of these shifters? Are they OEM Ford shifters at the core? Checked the “in cart” price and with tax it’s $463. Love the look and it’s unique but geez that’s too rich.
Looks like they are in CA, not even sure I should have to pay sales tax out here in MO.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, ordered one this week. Will post pics and results when it’s installed.