Carbon package swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnBronco

Reaction score
Thinking about adding the carbon package parts to my 2017. It's got the leather wrapped console shifter and I want to swap it to the carbon shifter. I saw its a 2018+ part on the Tasca site, but it looks the same as the 2017 shifter. Is it still basically plug and play? Thanks

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about adding the carbon package parts to my 2017. It's got the leather wrapped console shifter and I want to swap it to the carbon shifter. I saw its a 2018+ part on the Tasca site, but it looks the same as the 2017 shifter. Is it still basically plug and play? Thanks
If Tascas site says 2018+ I'd give them a call and ask them if it fits your 2017. If not here's Ford Performance's carbon shift handle.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out California Pony Car and their CF parts. I went with the whole shebang. Quality is very very good and Ron was great to work with. They do NOT have the shifter.

A couple other folks on the forum tried Carbon Cartel and others and had bad experiences. I can’t speak for them, but when vendors are good I try to recommend.