Carbon fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you your taking my posting that order sheet as a retort? I'm not. It was a question. That's all. All I have is that sheet and nothing more. My salesman had no clue what a DORA was, so I left it at that and at face value. All I'm doing is looking for answers to that order sheet and its "stock" label; no more. I think it's best I contact my dealer.

Yeah, contact your dealer. You won't get the explanation that you are looking for here. I totally understand what it is you are asking as well as your concerns about how long it might take to get your Raptor. You could probably still order one retail though, couldn't you?

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said DORA was old school they don't use it. Orders go directly into the Ford order system. My order sheet is like yours except mine says retail and has a priority of 13.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

everjack

Reaction score
Yeah, contact your dealer. You won't get the explanation that you are looking for here. I totally understand what it is you are asking as well as your concerns about how long it might take to get your Raptor. You could probably still order one retail though, couldn't you?

Agreed. Thanks. If I don't like the answer I get from them, I'll just search out another dealer and hopefully won't be too far down the line.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you your taking my posting that order sheet as a retort? I'm not. It was a question. That's all. All I have is that sheet and nothing more. My salesman had no clue what a DORA was, so I left it at that and at face value. All I'm doing is looking for answers to that order sheet and its "stock" label; no more. I think it's best I contact my dealer.

Hey Everjack ... It wasn't meant negatively. If the VOC or DORA said stock for some reason ~ I'd believe it.

My order sheet had the wrong priority code and even the wrong color. That order sheet is just a generic temp order from the dealer to get pricing correct.

Once the order is placed with Ford, with a customer attached, it shouldn't be a "Stock" order. It should then be a retail order :)

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

My dealer said DORA was old school they don't use it. Orders go directly into the Ford order system. My order sheet is like yours except mine says retail and has a priority of 13.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

This is incorrect. You're dealer just doesn't want to provide you with the DORA.

If they won't provide the DORA, atleast ask for a VOC so you can have correct info. That order sheet can legitimately say anything and not mirror what's in Ford's system.

Example:
Here's is my "Order Sheet" from the dealer. Even had wrong color:
MnTVav1.jpg

Here's the actual DORA.
1fuADb8.jpg

everjack

Reaction score
Hey Everjack ... It wasn't meant negatively. If the VOC or DORA said stock for some reason ~ I'd believe it.

My order sheet had the wrong priority code and even the wrong color. That order sheet is just a generic temp order from the dealer to get pricing correct.

Once the order is placed with Ford, with a customer attached, it shouldn't be a "Stock" order. It should then be a retail order :)

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

This is incorrect. You're dealer just doesn't want to provide you with the DORA.

If they won't provide the DORA, atleast ask for a VOC so you can have correct info. That order sheet can legitimately say anything and not mirror what's in Ford's system.

Example:
Here's is my "Order Sheet" from the dealer. Even had wrong color:
MnTVav1.jpg

Here's the actual DORA.
1fuADb8.jpg

Great explanation. Thanks! I'm waiting on word back from my dealer on status and info.