Carbon fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any rhyme or reason to which orders they are pulling? I ordered mine with basically every option including the graphics packages, CF, dual roofs, etc...stickered at $71,625. Just curious if they will pull it sooner since it's a higher value "sold" truck.

I would think the more options you have added to your build, the more likely you might experience a material hold. We are already seeing orders with carbon fiber getting passed over.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any rhyme or reason to which orders they are pulling? I ordered mine with basically every option including the graphics packages, CF, dual roofs, etc...stickered at $71,625. Just curious if they will pull it sooner since it's a higher value "sold" truck.

The unit will get pulled when the dealer gets his turn at getting one of his allocation pulled. When we order units we put priority codes on them. The highest priority for a retail order is a 10, 11 being second and so on. Ford goes to our order bank and as long as there isn't any issue with a material hold as Wolfeman mentioned they'll pull the highest priority unit. If that unit has a material hold issue they'll move to the next highest priority order.

I would think the more options you have added to your build, the more likely you might experience a material hold. We are already seeing orders with carbon fiber getting passed over.

everjack

Reaction score
So has anyone with a dealer "stock" allocated order gotten a vin# and schedule date? Or, have they all been retail?

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So has anyone with a dealer "stock" allocated order gotten a vin# and schedule date? Or, have they all been retail?

Whats the cliff notes on stock vs retail? Im retail but havent been scheduled yet...

Stock = No Customer Assigned and its going in to dealer inventory.
Retail = Customer Attached to the order (Includes both allocated and non allocated)

There hasn't been a single order scheduled that hasn't been dealer allocated at this point. Whether a true "Stock" order has been scheduled ~ You'd have to contact dealer's that place stock orders instead of ordering for specific customers. Which I will highly doubt you have found here on FRF.

No customer will have a "Stock" code on their order.

everjack

Reaction score
Retail = Customer Attached to the order (Includes both allocated and non allocated)

There hasn't been a single order scheduled that hasn't been dealer allocated at this point. Whether a true "Stock" order has been scheduled ~ You'd have to contact dealer's that place stock orders instead of ordering for specific customers. Which I will highly doubt you have found here on FRF.

Not being sarcastic here; but "stock" like my order? I had a chance to order a retail raptor, but passed because I already had this dealers stock vehicle changed to my specs. I'm beginning to regret this decision, as it's since come to light that retail takes priority.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks for the explanation

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not being sarcastic here; but "stock" like my order? I had a chance to order a retail raptor, but passed because I already had this dealers stock vehicle changed to my specs. I'm beginning to regret this decision, as it's since come to light that retail takes priority.

Show me the actual DORA or even VOC.

What you have posted is neither.

everjack

Reaction score
Show me the actual DORA or even VOC.

What you have posted is neither.

I think you your taking my posting that order sheet as a retort? I'm not. It was a question. That's all. All I have is that sheet and nothing more. My salesman had no clue what a DORA was, so I left it at that and at face value. All I'm doing is looking for answers to that order sheet and its "stock" label; no more. I think it's best I contact my dealer.