Carbon fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let them keep on canceling...hope that helps us that aren't willing to sacrifice what we want in a truck. If they can't deliver the truck as ordered I'll just keep the gen 1 for awhile longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also got the call from my dealer that my order can't be scheduled with the CF. I pushed her hard to find out what would be in place of the CF with my L. Blue Raptor and she can't give a firm answer as Ford has not given her the answer. The best she could figure out was the black inserts like we seen in some preproduction Raptors. I don't want those and I can't order the orange accent.
Ford told her my Raptor would be on a commodity hold until WHEN and "IF" Ford can get the carbon fiber. Apparently a problem with the 3rd party manufacturer. Those of you who did get the CF are lucky. I can only hope this CF maker gets their shit together to save face from Ford and fixes this issues. Looks like my Raptor is now delayed!

My DORA date was 8/16 order #4005. She also had a Raptor order before mine that is having the same issue.

Last edited:

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got word back. No new status, unscheduled,clean awaiting scheduling action. No other news? I have CF too.
My dealer called the regional rep to find out what the hold up was on their 2 orders and got the bad news. I don't believe Ford Service on FB knows which orders are being delayed due to CF.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called the regional rep to find out what the hold up was on their 2 orders and got the bad news. I don't believe Ford Service on FB knows which orders are being delayed due to CF.

Ford Service has nothing about the delay.

Hey D

I checked my resources, and I'm not showing that the Carbon Fiber package is specifically holding back orders. Packages ordered do factor into how orders are scheduled, as well as dealer allotment, timing, etc. Our team has seen a few orders scheduled this week that has the 61c package.

Your dealer will be first in line to get information about this though, so you may want to check in with them.

Rachel

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got word back. No new status, unscheduled,clean awaiting scheduling action. No other news? I have CF too.

Same status here. Ordered 7/27, PC 10, 1st order for dealer, CF option, screw

Contacted my dealer again today to reach out to reg rep to see if they know anything. Second time will post if I hear anything.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any rhyme or reason to which orders they are pulling? I ordered mine with basically every option including the graphics packages, CF, dual roofs, etc...stickered at $71,625. Just curious if they will pull it sooner since it's a higher value "sold" truck.