Carbon Fiber will NOT delay your order!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed in a couple of threads, however, it deserves direct discussion.

I ALMOST called the dealer and had my carbon fiber removed thanks to reading posts on here and other forums stating trucks with the carbon fiber package would not be built, were on an indefinite hold, etc.

I got my window sticker yesterday and my truck with carbon fiber is being built 11/8. So hang in there guys, that is NOT what is causing delays. Allocation roulette, some dealers have their orders pulled, some don't.

Raeyn

Reaction score
You are not the first one who has carbon fiber package and get the order built. They were just low in quantity.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FWIW, I knew many others were built with CF.

It just deserved direct discussion to prove that point. I'd hate for anyone to back out on that due to early "speculation"

JSTi07

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I was going to post in the other carbon package thread to see if there was an update on this issue.

Still debating if I want to keep it though (just placed my order Sat.)

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We got an email from Ford last week that the Carbon Fiber package reached build out. They are going to try and fill all of the retail orders that were in the system for the package but no more can be put in from last week.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I ordered the first allocation at my dealer way back in July. Two other orders leap frogged my order when I chose not to remove the CF pkg.

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on the 20th of Oct with an ETA of Oct 30th WITH carbon fiber, which still hasn't shown up by the way. So if there is a delay I'm sure what Darin is saying is whats going on.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Mine was built on the 20th of Oct with an ETA of Oct 30th WITH carbon fiber, which still hasn't shown up by the way. So if there is a delay I'm sure what Darin is saying is whats going on.

That'd be great. I've been waiting a hell of a long time :pp: