Carbon fiber steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's on the way

+30hp at the crank but does force you to change blinker fluid every 3m instead of annually

G0eYQM6.jpg

Do they sell just the front fascia to replace our gray plastic piece?

I prefer leather around the outside and don't want to lose the heater. But the carbon in the center should have been included with the factory carbon package!

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wanna sell your stock wheel? i want to hook up the paddles on a gen 1

Sure, PM me

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Do they sell just the front fascia to replace our gray plastic piece?

I prefer leather around the outside and don't want to lose the heater. But the carbon in the center should have been included with the factory carbon package!

I don't think they will "sell" the fascia, as they disassemble the wheel to get the CF properly laid ... but shoot them a question [email protected] ... tell him Fred sent ya

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, PM me

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

I don't think they will "sell" the fascia, as they disassemble the wheel to get the CF properly laid ... but shoot them a question [email protected] ... tell him Fred sent ya

I went ahead and contacted them earlier for just the center fascia. They want $989, plus $129 core deposit for your original piece. This is also re-using your existing buttons, etc.

I would have been interested for closer to $250-$300, but $989+$129 deposit does not seem feasible for a piece like that.

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and contacted them earlier for just the center fascia. They want $989, plus $129 core deposit for your original piece. This is also re-using your existing buttons, etc.

I would have been interested for closer to $250-$300, but $989+$129 deposit does not seem feasible for a piece like that.

That's what I was afraid of - my entire wheel wasn't much more than your quote for just the center

PhilZx6

Reaction score

Check out carbonfiberelement on instagram they wanted $600 to do the entire wheel so just the center is probably a lot cheaper

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the wheel but man thats a big chance gambling with the air bag stuff; would not want to risk anyone touching the steering wheel/air bag combo. Family fining out the air bag did not deploy after your dead???? Anyone have any info on the trim pieces Shelby is using on the factory steering wheel??

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is pic

Attachments

• 2018-ford-raptor-shelby-interior.jpg
    2018-ford-raptor-shelby-interior.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 84

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Send me your core and $350 and I'll do yours.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• GTMscoop1.jpg
    GTMscoop1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 41
  • GTMscoop2.jpg
    GTMscoop2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 44
  • GTMscoopInstalled.jpg
    GTMscoopInstalled.jpg