Carbon fiber steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're totally right. An off-road suspension doesn't compromise payload and towing in the least. Ford is actually thinking of discontinuing the F-250 line because the Raptor is as much work truck as anyone needs. Just ask Sasquatch, he knows all the inside information on Ford.

I really don't get the point..

The man got a raptor and did what he wanted with it. If it broke he'd fix it or replace it.. if he needed more payload he'd buy, rent or borrow a 250 or 350. All of us are lucky enough to be in a position where it shouldn't matter all that much.. so who cares

Edit: Also not into the steering wheel.. not a fan of carbon fiber except with a nice matte finish but I don't think it fits the theme of the Rap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're rocking that steering wheel I think you need to buy my watch...it'll look good on you and it's only collecting dust here. Just for you....$4,000. Limited Edition Martin Braun Grand Prix w/two extra never worn bands: one black and one yellow. Like this:

Attachments

• MartinBraunGP.jpg
    MartinBraunGP.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 48

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah, street racing.
If you wanted a work truck, why didn't you buy and F-250?
And if you're into street racing, then why are you bitching about work?

Oh, never mind.

I'm a white-collar guy and wanted a toy, that's why I bought the Raptor. The heaviest thing I haul is bikes and camping gear. But if you think the Raptor is a great work truck, more power to you. Of course there are dozens of threads on this forum filled with people who disagree with you, but obviously you know a lot more about trucks than they do.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a white-collar guy and wanted a toy, that's why I bought the Raptor. The heaviest thing I haul is bikes and camping gear. But if you think the Raptor is a great work truck, more power to you. Of course there are dozens of threads on this forum filled with people who disagree with you, but obviously you know a lot more about trucks than they do.

As previously mentioned, what I know about the Raptor's capacity for work comes from a 2,000 mile household move that involved four round trips with loads in the bed and trailers on the hitch. That's not insignificant personal experience no matter how snarky you want to be about it. Over and out.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started about a nice looking steering wheel and deteriorated to bitching about payloads.....about normal I guess. Had knee surgery yesterday.....seems some others need the good pain meds they gave me to mellow out. :happy107:

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s fancy and all but I’d rather have something more visible so as many people as possible can know that I’m better than them.

have you seen BD or rigid industries LED lights?
cause i have some DEALS for you lol.