Carbon fiber steering wheel 2009~2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btkeenan

Reaction score
If you go through PayPal I wouldn’t recommend doing the friends and family transaction as I’ve gotten burned before. There’s no recourse from either perspective. If the seller never ships, the buyer is out of pocket whatever money was sent, if the seller ships but the buyer claims he never got it, you can’t file a claim with PayPal to get your money back.

Z TEAM RACING II

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go through PayPal I wouldn’t recommend doing the friends and family transaction as I’ve gotten burned before. There’s no recourse from either perspective. If the seller never ships, the buyer is out of pocket whatever money was sent, if the seller ships but the buyer claims he never got it, you can’t file a claim with PayPal to get your money back.
It’s much more secure than cash app or those other apps correct?

btkeenan

Reaction score
Yea I’d say so. Cash app/Venmo/zelle all have no recourse for either party. They are just depositing money from one account to another and if there is fraud on either end, 9.9/10 times your bank will say bummer, you should have “known” better (which is what happened to me).