Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This September, a mere 41 years. She’s tried but I’m stubborn. As the baby of the family, with 3 older sisters, I was always numero uno. In fact, my mother though I was toilet trained way sooner than I was as my sisters would quickly change me and throw the diapers away. Lol. And I was called Helen Keller as a baby. I didn’t talk till I was 3. Didn’t need to. Just grunted and my sisters would run to get me stuff. Lol. Spoiled? Perhaps. Lol
:Big Laugh: I had never heard of that before we became foster parents. Our now oldest daughter came to us when she was just shy of 4, and she only knew a few words. Just like you said, the therapist said to MAKE her tell you what she wants. She didn't really talk because she didn't have to, she was getting by with noises and pointing.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess I'll find out if it's legit when I pick it up next week.

:Big Laugh: I had never heard of that before we became foster parents. Our now oldest daughter came to us when she was just shy of 4, and she only knew a few words. Just like you said, the therapist said to MAKE her tell you what she wants. She didn't really talk because she didn't have to, she was getting by with noises and pointing.
Foster Parents? Well, there is a special place in heaven for you and your wife.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, and btw, @EL Snagadore, I've reckoned with the fact I'm not numero uno in your book, though I can't for the life of me figure out why. But be warned, if one more person posts pics of MY mirror caps before I get 'em, I'm going friggin postal. :lol:

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and btw, @EL Snagadore, I've reckoned with the fact I'm not numero uno in your book, though I can't for the life of me figure out why. But be warned, if one more person posts pics of MY mirror caps before I get 'em, I'm going friggin postal. :lol:
It was just a timing issue my friend lol, I had the 4 reference sets and I put them up for sale. Technically I should be upset... If I was numero uno in your book as soon as I post you would be numero uno to respond... Right?

Train

Reaction score
Hi @EL Snagadore. I've only recently joined the Raptor family and have been more of a lurker on this forum. I sent you a message a few days ago but haven't gotten a reply, so maybe posting here is better. Anyway, I'm interested in the full set in traditional matte carbon fiber if still available to purchase. Let me know payment details and I can get that to you right away. Thanks!

N2fire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed mine. Absolutely love the look! El Snagadore was amazing to deal with. Can’t recommend enough!

Attachments

• EAB71F67-DAA9-473C-ABBB-AE7714B6AC8A.jpeg
    EAB71F67-DAA9-473C-ABBB-AE7714B6AC8A.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 61
  • E695842B-C925-4C75-AF34-A4BEC63ED8E3.jpeg
    E695842B-C925-4C75-AF34-A4BEC63ED8E3.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 1E3A7D68-DDC3-4E16-B760-B937FD75B63D.jpeg
    1E3A7D68-DDC3-4E16-B760-B937FD75B63D.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 61