Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prices have been good. Shipping pricing has just got out of whack. But that’s not on you and tough to get discounts unless your a big operation. Do you have any good pics of your actual matte forged?
I am getting one of each made in the mirrors

Interested in Matte Carbon Fiber Hood and Side Vents for mine.......
Yeah just check in here and see when we're gonna get those made.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. Do you have a set of hood louvers and side vents to sell?
Negative will do another round after the mirrors most likely.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New here but any updates on the side mirror covers ? What about interior parts other than what comes with the Ford carbon package?

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I was subscribed to this thread and apparently, my operator error has kept me out of the loop. I am interested in mirror caps if any are still available, and then other vents for side and hood if you make another run. Am I too late for the mirror?

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here is an update, Ended up making some C8 parts and a guy contacted me about purchasing my company, which wasn't even a company. I was actually in the process of considering that. This deal ended up going from him infusing capital as an investor, to being a partner, to wanting to purchase all my contacts and assume operations to now he wants to sue me. SMH He wasted almost 3 months of my time with his nonsense. ANYWAY I'm back at it Monday and getting back in gear. Sorry guys
New here but any updates on the side mirror covers ? What about interior parts other than what comes with the Ford carbon package?
So my buddy had his raptor detailed and they sprayed the wrong chemical on the interior and turned the silver accent interior parts speckled white. he is removing them and those seem to be the items. He has the. I haven't seen which ones ones but I am assuming the trim rings around vents and stuff. I will ask him Monday. and let you know.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is an update, Ended up making some C8 parts and a guy contacted me about purchasing my company, which wasn't even a company. I was actually in the process of considering that. This deal ended up going from him infusing capital as an investor, to being a partner, to wanting to purchase all my contacts and assume operations to now he wants to sue me. SMH He wasted almost 3 months of my time with his nonsense. ANYWAY I'm back at it Monday and getting back in gear. Sorry guys

That sound like a rough ride, I am ready to buy when you are ready to sell (parts :) )

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got some stones jumping out on stuff like this. Businesses are hard and partners are worse. I’m glad the mirrors aren’t ready just yet since I’m waiting for spring to put the vents in.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So here is an update, Ended up making some C8 parts and a guy contacted me about purchasing my company, which wasn't even a company. I was actually in the process of considering that. This deal ended up going from him infusing capital as an investor, to being a partner, to wanting to purchase all my contacts and assume operations to now he wants to sue me. SMH He wasted almost 3 months of my time with his nonsense.

With all the problems in the world today, there is still no shortage of pain in the ass, annoying *****. That's what you get for trying to be a good guy!