Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well right now moving on to the mirror covers... just sorting out a few things right now. I was away for work and just got back.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have an extra driver side vent? I pmd you a while ago that 2 tabs broke off when mounting them. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
yeah The last message I received from you was you were going to "think about it" after I said I would send you a set out or fix yours., Your making it seem like I never responded to your message on this thread when I responded on a private message. I wanted to make sure that anyone that had any situation was sorted out immediately hence why I ordered more sets. Anyone that had an issue with tabs not being straight sent a photo, I cant stand by installation damage. If you do not have the correct tools or experience to install the items it was recommended having an auto body shop install them.
But Yeah man no big deal I will send you out a return label just send me back the broken vent and tabs and get you out another set or I will have the shop fix the tabs on yours. I have to see what I have here since its been a while. Here is the screen shot of our conversation in case you cant find it. Send me your email in a private message and I will email you a label. Thanks

Screenshot_2020-12-21 CF Hood and Vents Ford Raptor Forums.png

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No I wasn't trying to call you out - it seemed like you had some extra pieces made so I was just inquiring if you infact did and had a driver side spare (that I would happily purchase).

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If not Jb weld kwik weld kit works great for reattaching them.
No I wasn't trying to call you out - it seemed like you had some extra pieces made so I was just inquiring if you infact did and had a driver side spare (that I would happily purchase).
No its good I just want to make sure every one is happy. So you need just a driver side? PM me so we can get you sorted out.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Anymore of these sets available? I'd be interested in a set of fender and good vents.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk