Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man it seems this last run has tabs off. So I can send return labels and I can move them at the shop if I have an exact location on each set. I can order a few more to replace them that will just take a bit longer totally up to you guys.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ Unless the tabs are molded at a curve and don't line up with the slots in the fender.
So I looked at some sets that have some tabs that looked like they dropped before curing. I can easily straighten them at the shop. Let me know if you would like me to send them back.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually I can measure the stock set for alignments. So no need to mark them up. Just let me know if you would like to send them back.

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@EL Snagadore not sure if you are going through with the mirror caps but if so add me to the list for gloss. And from reading this thread you should be making a profit so if its 425 instead of 325 I am ok with that.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man it seems this last run has tabs off. So I can send return labels and I can move them at the shop if I have an exact location on each set. I can order a few more to replace them that will just take a bit longer totally up to you guys.
If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to send you mine. I’m not installing them any time soon and would have to take my stock ones off the truck to see how it should be adjusted. Don’t bother with a label though, I’ll wrap them up and send usps priority. Pm me where they should go. If you wanna cover the shipping back to me that would be more than fair, no need to eat it both ways.

D

Deleted member 17706

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to send you mine. I’m not installing them any time soon and would have to take my stock ones off the truck to see how it should be adjusted. Don’t bother with a label though, I’ll wrap them up and send usps priority. Pm me where they should go. If you wanna cover the shipping back to me that would be more than fair, no need to eat it both ways.

No need for a PM, they need to come to me :D

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no Its fine we have some sets here that we can mock up with the stock ones. and match them up, I sent them not a nice email I'm not sure retail is they're forte lol..I did lie and tell them I kinda had a Baja satellite team and needed the 2 nd order expedited to me lol... They just assume it can just be fabricated I guess but I expressed they can not be like that. So I'll get a set sorted out and send them with a label, Thanks

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@EL Snagadore not sure if you are going through with the mirror caps but if so add me to the list for gloss. And from reading this thread you should be making a profit so if its 425 instead of 325 I am ok with that.
yeah so had to sort out a few side vents with tabs off alignment. Soon as the last one is sorted out I am moving forward with mirrors and test fittings.