Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
**UPDATE**
First order has shipped. and some of the second order. I have sent messages to the people in line chronologically from ordering date and time.

Also the Mirror replacements have been received and they will email me today with a final production cost. So I can get that ball rolling as well.
I was one of the first but didn’t receive a message...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EL Snagadore, could you post a list of the people that are currently in line so we have an idea of our position in the queue? Maybe edit your first post and update the list there?

Very excited to see that pieces are shipping!

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was one of the first but didn’t receive a message...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah I sent you a private message that I have you on the list on July 25th I think it was. Don't worry bud I didn't forget you because you called my truck a Brodozer and don't like my wheels :cool:
EL Snagadore, could you post a list of the people that are currently in line so we have an idea of our position in the queue? Maybe edit your first post and update the list there?

Very excited to see that pieces are shipping!
I don't know how members would feel if I posted a list, just dont want to upset anyone.. But as to date 10 Glossy, 4 matte, and 1 Forged sets are shipping. Out of those, 2 Glossy members haven't responded that they still wanted them. Not sure how long i should give them before I move onto other people on the list. maybe 3 or 4 days. After that I have 6 glossy, 10 Matte sets coming for a total of 30 sets. Not sure If I will order more, that depends on how many people are left on the cancellation list. Next going into production is the mirror replacements.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be ok with a published list. I was late to the party so no idea where I fit in.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how members would feel if I posted a list, just dont want to upset anyone.. But as to date 10 Glossy, 4 matte, and 1 Forged sets are shipping. Out of those, 2 Glossy members haven't responded that they still wanted them. Not sure how long i should give them before I move onto other people on the list. maybe 3 or 4 days. After that I have 6 glossy, 10 Matte sets coming for a total of 30 sets. Not sure If I will order more, that depends on how many people are left on the cancellation list. Next going into production is the mirror replacements.

I wasn't suggesting home addresses and SSNs, just usernames :D. Appreciate the update with the quantities, hoping I sneak in under the 30!

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is forged an option? I didn't know.
Forged was for me, They are way expensive but I had to get a set and see how they look. I may sell my truck so i was thinking doing a limited entry automated viewable online raffle for the forged set. That way its affordable for people, and if that happens whoever wins can sell their glossy or matte set or I can sell it for them.
I wasn't suggesting home addresses and SSNs, just usernames :D. Appreciate the update with the quantities, hoping I sneak in under the 30!
Yeah I just don't feel like upsetting anyone by posting that. People get upset for less, and there is always that one person. On another note on this thread July 24th @ 11:08 AM You asked about seeing what a taller hood vent would like, but I never heard back about interest about wanting a regular set through post or PM. Just looked you did send another one on Aug 5th You are the 6th Glossy on wait list. But I will probably do one more run of the sets when I do the mirrors.
It was July 23 [emoji51]
July 31st @ 9: 23 PM on this thread I got a " Glossy full set. Thanks!" That's the one I put the order in with. Orders closed on Aug 2nd I posted, So august 2nd on is the wait list.

Last edited: