Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**UPDATE**
First order has shipped. and some of the second order. I have sent messages to the people in line chronologically from ordering date and time.

Also the Mirror replacements have been received and they will email me today with a final production cost. So I can get that ball rolling as well.
Interested in the mirror caps in gloss please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, while I understand the basic concept, anyone have a link to a video for the hood vent replacement? Thanks

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now to work on that fleet of semi's we're going to need to distribute to our Regional Centers.

Forget the semi's... straight door drop by drone. I'll handle that. I'm just used to weaponized ones... or ones outfitted with some sort of sensor package; I'm sure the conversion shouldn't be too difficult though.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forget the semi's... straight door drop by drone. I'll handle that. I'm just used to weaponized ones... or ones outfitted with some sort of sensor package; I'm sure the conversion shouldn't be too difficult though.

As long as you can keep the "accidents and casualties" to a minimum.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested in the mirror caps in gloss please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As soon as I figure everything out tonight I will just do orders by PM
Hi, while I understand the basic concept, anyone have a link to a video for the hood vent replacement? Thanks
So I am hoping to get one done before the sets start arriving. I actually kept a set for my other truck but its at Ford. A member on here is coming down to the shop for installation so worst case we can use that for a video.