Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No this is the first run, Well, There were 4 I had that 4 people on here got, 2 of them posted other threads with them in it. I honestly don't think they were installed on 3 of them. I think they were waiting or building their trucks. The pictures I have on this thread are the exact ones installed. The fender vents just have to be straight and pushed in with equal force from the center. They are not plastic so the tabs wont bend like stock. The hood is 6 bolts and tabs along with double sided sticky tape. I am putting a set I have here on the black raptor so I will take photos or videos when I get a chance to put them on.
Yes, I was referring to the 1st few that you shared. Sounds great to me!
Thanks for the quick response and details!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine are so nice that I'm just going to hang them on the wall in the kitchen.

Send a pic of your wife smiling next to them as proof. Otherwise you have installed them on your Prius, along with a Fraptor grill. LMAO

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was referring to the 1st few that you shared. Sounds great to me!
Thanks for the quick response and details!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah only 4 went out, I wasn't even planning on getting this in deep with it. Like I said like 5 of us at that work for the team have raptors so we did this. I was going to throw them on ebay or something but this whole process was WAY WAY WAY easier with the team facilitating the deal. Its way shittier this way on my own lol... But seems like they are coming around turn 4 into the front straight :cool: