Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a few months hiatus but now im back!!!

Anthony, so sorry to hear about the family/medical problems a little while back. In my thoughts bruv.

My Matt finish parts also have a good amount of peel. I have since removed them from my car since they didn’t look nearly as nice as they once did. I wasn’t sure what to make of it but it is what it is.

Please let me know if you do ever end up making another batch!!!!

Thanks
thank you I appreciate it. Still a work in progress dealing with the state on this shit. Is it the hood? and/or the side vents?

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thank you I appreciate it. Still a work in progress dealing with the state on this shit. Is it the hood? and/or the side vents?
That sucks man, hate for good people to have to deal with life challenges. Hope it works it self out sooner than later.

It was both side vents and hood in matte finish. I never installed the mirror caps, too chicken lol. I actually have a gen 3 on order so no need for a replacement set.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In other words, April fools you fool. Lol.
My man, fugghedabout going backward. Time to make em for gen3. First in line. Hope all is well.
lol I have to stand by the items, even though they made a bum ass run with bad clear. Would love to get some Gen3 stuff made. Whenever I have some time I have been going down a rabbit hole looking at some Artec scanners and stratysys 3D printers. Might as well do it the way the team does it. Go big and make some sick things. Hey Lets start a gofundme!!!
That sucks man, hate for good people to have to deal with life challenges. Hope it works it self out sooner than later.

It was both side vents and hood in matte finish. I never installed the mirror caps, too chicken lol. I actually have a gen 3 on order so no need for a replacement set.
I appreciate it. Thank you... Wow that's sweet. Congrats on the Gen 3. Listen I have no problem replacing them for you. Not an issue what so ever.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol I have to stand by the items, even though they made a bum ass run with bad clear. Would love to get some Gen3 stuff made. Whenever I have some time I have been going down a rabbit hole looking at some Artec scanners and stratysys 3D printers. Might as well do it the way the team does it. Go big and make some sick things. Hey Lets start a gofundme!!!

I appreciate it. Thank you... Wow that's sweet. Congrats on the Gen 3. Listen I have no problem replacing them for you. Not an issue what so ever.

Very cool of you to offer, but really not necessary. If you ever decide to make some parts for a gen 3, I’ll be a paying customer. Thank you for the offer though!!!