Carbon Fiber package no longer includes a carbon fiber shifter ... grrrr!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rufrptr

Reaction score
Ben Hardy has a video of the 22 37 package and the blue Rhapsody leather is gone. Black leather with blue alcantara. Looks much better!

Stockett86

Reaction score
I just got my 2022 37 with carbon, shifter is leather. I have the black interior not blue so maybe it’s just the carbon shifter with the blue package.

JoshShowAh

Reaction score
My 22' 37 with blue interior does not have a carbon fiber shift knob. It is leather wrapped and has very cheap feeling plastic on the stalk. Very disappointed considering my 19' blue interior was carbon. I am tempted to contact Ford if they are claiming it is supposed to have a different shift knob.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Same with mine, no carbon fiber shifter even though I have the carbon fiber package. I have not compared any other trucks but I assume it's the same as all others. I also like the dark leather with blue alcantara, I think that was a good change. The all blue was too much for me.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 22' 37 with blue interior does not have a carbon fiber shift knob. It is leather wrapped and has very cheap feeling plastic on the stalk. Very disappointed considering my 19' blue interior was carbon. I am tempted to contact Ford if they are claiming it is supposed to have a different shift knob.
That’s what they come with