Carbon Fiber Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Def want a mirror set. I’ve been looking for a full replacement carbon set forever - can’t understand why know one makes them.

Would like to see the matte too though before I decide.

What wheels are you running? I like the rear stance you can barely see in the last pic.
22" Fuel wheels -44 mm off set, I live in the city, For the street they are fine but off road forget it you will destroy the paint.. Yeah have one of each mirror coming in. I will post picts.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My baby never sees off road, hell she doesn’t even see rain and snow if I can avoid it, but the brand new 992 sure won’t, so something has to take the fall when necessity calls. To say I’m OCD w my vehicles is an understatement.

Any mods to the front to avoid rubbing?

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My baby never sees off road, hell she doesn’t even see rain and snow if I can avoid it, but the brand new 992 sure won’t, so something has to take the fall when necessity calls. To say I’m OCD w my vehicles is an understatement.

Any mods to the front to avoid rubbing?
lol, I hear ya..... yeah so I didn't want to lift it so had to cut a little, nothing crazy. I will take a picture for you later on.