Carbon Fiber Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put me on the list for a pair. This way, when I get them and post how awesome they are, like the hood and side vents I got from you, others can drool that they missed out. Hah.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed all the fun the first time around, put me on the list !
Yeah for sure, possibly will take some orders on the hood vents and side vents again, but yeah just check on here as soon as the other mirrors come in going to start it and order them quick.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Anderson composite oem flares / side vents and would lovvvvvveee to get on the list for the mirror caps.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Anderson composite oem flares / side vents and would lovvvvvveee to get on the list for the mirror caps.
I think the Anderson composites have a smaller twill weave on the flares, Just don't want you get a weave that doesn't match

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Anderson composites have a smaller twill weave on the flares, Just don't want you get a weave that doesn't match
Is there a way to measure that, is your twill consistent through the products? i have your hood and fender inserts in matte, i could place it up against my flares for comparison.