Carbon Fiber Hood Vent & Fender Vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zmessmer

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on the best priced and best quality carbon fiber replacement vents? Thanks!

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either the two mentioned above...

DO NOT BUY ICON...I had a terrible experience and they are crap when compared next to APR (for example).

What I learned, is that if you base your decision solely off the cheaper price, you will regret down the road.

ICON on the left...fell apart after properly removing from vehicle (twice).

fullsizeoutput_f00.jpegMhvmuMQzRLqTWsEbFMYXtA.jpgRPh%ZKCPQb+cPL6vl933WA.jpg

MicsRaptor

Reaction score
Do not purchase Icon products. The owner is a total “Liar”! I waited months for parts that he said we’re on the way and never arrived!

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too am curious how C7 Carbon compares. Also curious what the back of those vents look like. They state the back is a fiberglass blend.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anderson Composites is the way to go. Here’s a customer of ours with their hood. Fitment was spot on!

Give us a call at 888-466-8991

33B2F211-1D32-432D-9FA2-D726187EAF51.jpeg

Last edited:

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anderson Composites is the way to go. Here’s a customer of ours with their hood. Fitment was spot on!

Give us a call at 888-466-8991

View attachment 124187

I agree and their parts do look nice. I was looking at the hood vents and fender vents. Their price for the fender vents is double that of other vendors. Curious why so costly for such a small part.