Carbon Fiber Hood and fender vents..17-20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions. That is my next planned mod. Anyone have any experience with these. I want something that requires no modifications and goes on fairly easy. The ones I have looked at are listed below. I was planning on going Anderson Composites, but description says some modifications maybe required. Are those made in China? Any other reputable companies I should
APR
Anderson Composites
Icon Composites
C7 Carbon (discontinued)
TruFiber

OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
You should have jumped on the deal member El Snaggadore had. $500 for hood and side vents. Great carbon fiber pieces too, as good if not better than the Anderson stuff. So glad I got them. He has a thread about it too, check it out. Quality carbon fiber, that's for sure.

Thread

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/posts/1510870
I did but he doesn't have any. I didn't have my Raptor when that deal was going on. Appreciate feedback.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
You should have jumped on the deal member El Snaggadore had. $500 for hood and side vents. Great carbon fiber pieces too, as good if not better than the Anderson stuff. So glad I got them. He has a thread about it too, check it out. Quality carbon fiber, that's for sure.

Thread

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/posts/1510870
I did but he doesn't have any. I didn't have my Raptor when that deal was going on. Appreciate feedback.

Do you have a link to quality carbon?

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link to quality carbon?

No, sorry man. I would throw El Snaggadore a PM, and "sweeten" the $500 price, and see if he can do anything for you. His stuff is definitely quality.

OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Yeah I PM'd him awhile back and he had no definite plans of making more. Thanks again

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Anderson composites and love them. Only regret I have is going with the wide flares instead of the stock size (or at least in the front). No modifications necessary to install all 7 pieces.

thosedarnkids

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions. That is my next planned mod. Anyone have any experience with these. I want something that requires no modifications and goes on fairly easy. The ones I have looked at are listed below. I was planning on going Anderson Composites, but description says some modifications maybe required. Are those made in China? Any other reputable companies I should
APR
Anderson Composites
Icon Composites
C7 Carbon (discontinued)
TruFiber
No modifications needed , I have complete hood vents fender flares!!!

79C6096E-2786-4F60-932B-619F0FC353EA.jpeg

OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I have hood and fender vents and second that Anderson composites pieces are 100% quality.
Thanks, that's good to hear. Did you install yourself or pay someone to put on for you. Would you mind posting some pics