Carbon fiber hood and fender vent covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone used these? I thought it might be a nice upgrade to just the plain black textured stuff.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely hydrodipped would be better if done right. Ive failed a few times trying lol

Id keep the grey color but have it a grey carbon fiber look. Maybe im weird but i like the grey and terrain combo lol.

That's why I'm thinking of just painting the fender vents to match how I did my hood vents. I too like the gray which is why when I did my bumpers, rock sliders, hood vents, and grille I did them in a similar gray to the factory stuff, just with bedliner underneath.

1662821802653.png

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I had the Anderson Composites pieces. The hood vent didn't make it. Clear coat has failed in less than a year. It needs to be cleared again. I'm going to have it cleared and then sell it. I wouldn't do it for what they cost.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the Anderson Composites pieces. The hood vent didn't make it. Clear coat has failed in less than a year. It needs to be cleared again. I'm going to have it cleared and then sell it. I wouldn't do it for what they cost.

Well, fortunately they don't offer anything for the Gen 1 at this time.