Carbon fiber hood and fender vent covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah like most people they’ve been in my watch list for a while too lol. How have the interior handles held up? Honestly not big on the fact that all of these pieces adhere only by 3M tape…..

Also can’t decide if the exterior door handle pieces would be silly or not …https://www.ebay.com/itm/3544559828...d=link&campid=5338805043&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Zero issues with any of the pieces with lifting. I just make sure I cleaned up the parts really really and wiped them down with an alcohol wipe before applying. The 3M tape that they come with is the VHB kind, not the ****** kind.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh that’s cool! A trick my dad taught me, apply the 3M tape to one side, leave the top peel back layer on , heat it up with a heat gun then press firmly on it, let it cool, take the peel back layer off and attach to the mounting surface and heat it agin, that way theb3m take bakes on there .