Carbon Fiber Exhaust tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there anyone out there that makes just carbon fiber tips for stock exhaust? Duel walled is much preferred and a slight angle cut would be nice but not necessary. I may or may not do a resonator delete but will prob keep the rest stock.

Just got a Oxford white 2020 and looking to go with carbon fiber themed accents.

It’s ok if they are weld on too. Happy to cut the stockers off or do a little fab work to make them work.

Educate me fellas!

My 2019 that I just sold
F4F6B8B6-BC3A-4816-83B6-C09CE9D81B23.jpg

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there anyone out there that makes just carbon fiber tips for stock exhaust? Duel walled is much preferred and a slight angle cut would be nice but not necessary. I may or may not do a resonator delete but will prob keep the rest stock.

Just got a Oxford white 2020 and looking to go with carbon fiber themed accents.

It’s ok if they are weld on too. Happy to cut the stockers off or do a little fab work to make them work.

Educate me fellas!

My 2019 that I just sold
F4F6B8B6-BC3A-4816-83B6-C09CE9D81B23.jpg
maybe try here, you might be able to purchase just the exhaust tips

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5200-F15RSCF

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why did you trade in a 19 on 20? Just curios?

Also curious bout the tips as the stockers don’t hold up great

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want cf tips also without changing anything else..

question. That link above to a catback exhaust, I thought, but know nothing, it meant an exhaust that went from the catalytic converter to the rear of truck. That appears to be a full exhaust.

OP
OP
T

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a solution for the rear tips as well, I would like to just change the two rear tail pipe sections with the tips integrated. Just like factory without changing anything else.

Post up if you find something!! The factory ones suck. I am on my second pair at 39k and they look like crap.