Carbon Fiber D-Style Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakedog

Reaction score
Might I inquire what the round gauge is that is tucked into the center console? Also, which pedals/pedal covers are those?

Seriously nice looking interior!!

OP
OP
B

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Might I inquire what the round gauge is that is tucked into the center console? Also, which pedals/pedal covers are those?

Seriously nice looking interior!!

The pedals I had made at one of my buddy's shops, not sure he wants to manufacture for sale. I can ask. For the console, give the guys at Extreme Offroad and Performance a call. They have built a few of them now.

Still have a ways to go on the interior though, waiting to get the new seats, headliner, and sound system. Had to miss SEMA this year due to a family issue so we are doing even more for 2019.

ianerrid

Reaction score
Just thought I would upload a pic of the recent addition we made for my interior. Had a custom made D style Steering wheel made in carbon fiber to finish off my interior for my Raptor. Just added comfort and looks nothing more than that.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xD3Z1oLrFHDwBHah8
Did you have to lose the wheel heating? I have seen a bunch of guys who will do it but they all end up breaking the heating somehow?

ianerrid

Reaction score
^ agreed I understand the logic you were using with the flat top idea and the LEDs to tie in with RPM gauge but since that did not work out I would have just gone with a standard circular steering wheel in CF and ditched the flat top. Looks awkward to be honest.

Looks like really nice quality not bashing that at all I like the design but the flat top should have been axed from final product.

Actually I really like the flat top - a bit like a Ferrari wheel - <personally> I love the feel of the Alcantara grips but they tend to wear badly from other cars - if I am not going to keep it for long I go Alcantara and if it is a keeper I tend to go punched leather for longevity. Its all a personal thing though - if you love it get it :)