Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been messing around with a carbon fiber project. These are trim rings made for the OEM Raptor bead lock capable wheels. I wanted them to have some versatility in how they install. You can install them on top of the existing trim ring, or remove the OEM ring completely and put these in place. The ring on the front wheel illustrates how it looks with the OEM ring removed. The rear wheel shows how it looks bolted on top of the OEM one.
This is a decorative piece and not meant to be used as an actual bead lock ring. If you put it up against a rock you would likely break it, so a good idea to remove before bro-dozing.
These are some shots of them installed using the first test units I did. Installation takes about 5-10 minutes and keeps all the OEM hardware.

Raptor Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Ring-01.jpgRaptor Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Ring-02.jpgRaptor Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Ring-04.jpgRaptor Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Ring-05.jpgRaptor Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Ring-10.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I mean... I kind of want to not like it but it is kind of nifty. I think outright replacing the trim ring is the way to go myself but...

Not bad.