Car seat marks in leather seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I pulled my 2 sons car seats last week as I went on a week long road trip for work w/ my dog riding along- decided to give her more room by removing both seats on the “60 split side” of the rear seats & having the whole back floor to herself. Well- It was quite cold when I removed them & noticed deep crease marks in the seats leather…truck only has 18k miles, figured they’d eventually relax back into original shape….but after a week of no car seat still looks like this. Sucks. Not sure what to do I have to put em both back in & they did have a pad underneath for seat protection but clearly doesn’t do anything for indentations.

Any suggestions? Think it’ll eventually go back w/ time? I’m going to add more padding or maybe try to find something firmer like some flexible plastic?

Attachments

• 5E9E4722-10B3-4F2B-886A-F93BE8BC8248.jpeg
    5E9E4722-10B3-4F2B-886A-F93BE8BC8248.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
B

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for the record, plan on going to car wash w/ the strongest vacuum & try to “pull” the seats back into shape, in meantime adding more padding than the Amazon seat protector provides

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for the record, plan on going to car wash w/ the strongest vacuum & try to “pull” the seats back into shape, in meantime adding more padding than the Amazon seat protector provides
I doubt that will work, it will just take some time for the foam to relax those creases. You would have to use steam probably to get it to work faster. Just relax and don't look at it for awhile :boobs:

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol- dude, have you removed it recently? Take a look at the marks on my seat then take a look at that “seat protector” tell me if you notice any similarities lol
Yep. Remove it often and the difference is I don’t have marks like yours.

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also leather conditioner, heat and some massaging will help. May even try a steamer if you have one/feel up to the task. The leather may more or less be stretched a tad forever but I think you get get the shapes out