Car Insurance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my renewal, State Farm, $100 deductible, full coverage, my coverage is not minimum, but I don't have the policy for the actual #'s in front of me, $192 for 6 months, that policy is over 25 years old, and it makes a difference, as does the 1 million personal liability policy, that costs $136 a year and it dropped all my policy's to about half, just FYI.

LForward1

Reaction score
Well, I think everyone will have different amounts since different insurance companies offer different car insurance. For example, I pay $ 70 for my insurance and I'm quite happy with it. I insured my car on very good terms, so I do not complain about the price. This was about a year ago when I purchased a car and decided to immediately issue auto insurance to avoid high costs in case of any damage. Plus I got into a great promotion and I was only able to ensure my father's car for half the price

Last edited:

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just checked my GEICO policy and there are no exclusions for off-road use. However, it does state that I can’t race it. Darn.
I know that’s a joke, but having tracked my 911 multiple times, I purchased track specific insurance. You place the value on the car and they provide the insurance. There are multiple companies that provide it. I valued the car at 90k and the insurance cost was $600. That was for a weekend of tracking, whether 1 day, 2 or 3 max.

Last edited:

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know. Probably 100 a month.

yup, 603 for 6 months

comprehensive 300 deductible
collision 500 deductible
Bodily Injury 100,000/300,000 (per person / per accident)
Property Damage Liability 300,000 per accident
Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury 100,000/300,000
Medical Payments 100,000 per person
rental reimbursement
Towing and Labor

USAA, doesn't **** around, may be not the cheapest, but they good. Used them once when I backed into a car on the street, and then for home owners, two roofs replaced. When I told my neighbor I had a $500 deductible for Wind and Hail he shit himself, he was 2% home value, so his deductible was about $14,000 after our hail storm last year.

Also, just got an email from USAA, they are giving everyone 20% off their premiums (Auto only i think) for the next 2 months due to COVID-19, so that's nice. Also, I think I received about a 100 or so back this year as normal member dividend (it's not a dividend, it's like a profit share return for members).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you believe under 400 pounds per month? Calculate per year? Good deal? I think yes comparing with the previous company over 700 per month. Dude, I'm not so rich as you might think. nowadays you have to think twice when you choose a bank, service, credit whatever supposes to pay money. This is my money so I try to save as much I can, to spend on smth else like my health or my children. If you wonder which company Money Expert, I recommend from my experience not trying to convince smb to try it. Just my opinion

Last edited:

fueler

Reaction score
I'm at 95.00 per month for a 14 F-150, Raptor is bumping it up 150.00 for a 6 month policy. So I pay 570 now every 6 months, will go up 150 from there.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When posting your monthly insurance premiums, you really need to post your policy details like policy limits, deductibles, add-ons, etc... just like Denvertaco07 did. A simple monthly payment tells us nothing.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pay $106 per month with GEICO. My policy includes the following:

100/300/100
Bodily Injury Liability: $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence
Property Damage Liability: $100,000 per occurrence
Uninsured Limits: Same as above
Comp/Coll Deductible: $500/$500
Emergency Roadside
Rental Car Exp: $900 per claim
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 million liability and property damage CSL, 500 coll n comp deds, no extras like rental or towing, 5k med pay and 100/300 um and umi $1000 a year.