Cant get MA inspection stick PLEASE HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what programmer whipple uses but I dont know anyone in MA that has been able to pass over the years when running an SCT tuner. Lots of buddies with cobras had problems, one was required to go to a MA state police inspection facility and put the car back to stock.
I have a Gearhead tune on an SCT bdx & pas emissions no issue

I have a cammed supercharged **** snorting catless Z06 that’ll trick emissions at idle as well….all in the tune, and this is in MA btw

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I have a cammed supercharged **** snorting catless Z06 that’ll trick emissions at idle as well….all in the tune, and this is in MA btw
years ago I used to see a **** injected z06 all the time in Medfield

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have a heads/cam LS1 camaro tuned that has never had an issue either but a lot of my cobra buddies running SCT tuners had problems getting inspected. My cobb tuned raptor had no issues.