Can't decide on which tune (MPT, JDM, Gearhead)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krazykorean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my MPT and wow, I am amazed. Their customer service is awesome and they reply to emails fast.

I was lucky enough to snatch an Ngauge from eBay for $300 bucks and MPT's tunes are on sale too. All said and done it was like $550 out of pocket and I have a different truck. Well worth it!

I don't have experience with the other 2 but I also read good things about them. But if you choose MPT you won't regret it.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got my MPT and wow, I am amazed. Their customer service is awesome and they reply to emails fast.

I was lucky enough to snatch an Ngauge from eBay for $300 bucks and MPT's tunes are on sale too. All said and done it was like $550 out of pocket and I have a different truck. Well worth it!

I don't have experience with the other 2 but I also read good things about them. But if you choose MPT you won't regret it.

and how crazy is the performance gain/bang for the buck w/ a tune on these trucks!?!

my last GMC 6.2 to get anything close to those gains probably would need LT headers, no cats, min “stage 2” cam, intake, and tune & I still am not sure that would equate to the same % increase in power & you’d probably be out $5-6k not $5-600 lol!!!

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and how crazy is the performance gain/bang for the buck w/ a tune on these trucks!?!

my last GMC 6.2 to get anything close to those gains probably would need LT headers, no cats, min “stage 2” cam, intake, and tune & I still am not sure that would equate to the same % increase in power & you’d probably be out $5-6k not $5-600 lol!!!
there is no mod you can do that equals the bang per buck , its literally the only mod worth doing and without it a R is boring.