Cancelled my order today....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking to cancel my order, is taking too long.

I talked to the salesman today, told him to cancel my order and find out for the atlas to take order. I Will be taking the actual raptor my father has.
The waiting order for a raptor is ridiculous 8 months and they staring to get 2014 orders on mid June

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes, at the end of the day I did it. By the time the atlas is on factory orders I will be getting my father's raptor. Is a 2012 silver crew can witn SCT xcal 3 with afe stage 2 and corsa with add venom fuel rims

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I talked to the salesman today, told him to cancel my order and find out for the atlas to take order. I Will be taking the actual raptor my father has.
The waiting order for a raptor is ridiculous 8 months and they staring to get 2014 orders on mid June
If you think waiting for a Raptor is ridiculous, waiting for an Atlas will be even worse - it is a concept vehicle after all.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although getting a 2014 sounds nice, that would mean waiting a looong time for delivery. Not much has changed on the 2014s. I just want my 2013 to get build already. I have so many plans for this summer but not Raptor yet :Rant:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since i cancelled my factory order, knowing that don't have to wait for the truck, I feel good know. It wasn't worthy for me either to order a 2013 model when they almost are placing 2014 order in a few months.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for an Atlas. #1 It is only a concept truck and #2 you may only see some of the features of that truck actually come out on future models. I havent seen one picture of that truck even outside let alone pictures of it driving around the streets. The only place that truck has been driven is from the loading dock to the exhibit floor at car shows. Also think about it, the bells and whistles they show on that truck it would cost around $90-100k. I dont doubt you will see some features like the new grill and some of the "nick-nacks" but I wouldnt put a Raptor order aside to wait for that truck. And remember if it actually did come out, you can always sell the Raptor and get the Atlas. But with all those gadgets id pick up the second or third year Atlas and let them work out the problems first year trucks have. (Granted the truck will actually be produced.)

:Nonono: