Canadian Window Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting... I was always told they never had rebates on SVT vehicles, what do they call this rebate?

Toms did you end up selling your hummer? I remember it being posted on 780tuners.

Toms

Reaction score
When I was calling around the first few SVT places was like who told you about this? Then finally sherwood explained to me that is a optional rebate for the dealerships from Ford, they don't have to follow it if they don't want to. That is why it is not advertised anywhere.

Funny you asked, I sold it last week. I got $38,500 for it. So I'm pretty happy about that. Plus I sold it out of town so I never have to see it, I did regret selling it instantly but I just have to remember all the maintenance and problems I had/would have had with it.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it is Canadian. It happened just after Christmas when the SVT delears had a conference call to discuss the disparity of the U.S. vs. Canadian pricing. The local
delear told me to hold off until the announcement on Jan 4, 2013. Ford offered the $3,000 cash back and an additional $2,000 if anyone in your household currently owns
a Ford product. I have an old Taurus wagon beater and he said it qualifies!

You can still get your best price from the delear and then another $5,000 off! Not bad..