Canadian Window Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So apparently other than the fact we get screwed on the price up here we get better fuel mileage. :lol2:
Not my actual sticker but was sent to me for a '12 before ordering the '13

Attachments

• WindowSticker.jpg
    WindowSticker.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, sad thing is that they sell like hotcakes too. Sherwood Ford has 14 Raptors on their lot right now.

Banned
Reaction score
canadian MPG vs american MPG.

it annoys the **** out of me when i see people on canadian forums using canadian MPG since its so misleading to what 90% of what normal people use (american MPG)

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy a slightly used one from Randy or one of the guys on here you are nuts to pay full price in Canada. I paid $48k for a new fully loaded scab last year and had no issues getting it back to Canada and no warranty issues.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

OP
OP
Sierra13

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found a dealer up here that was willing to make a deal at invoice price. Which was great in my books cause I wanted to be the first owner. Not that a used raptor is bad but if there was someone that would get screwed like that it'd be me lol.

Macman where did u order yours from?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just found a dealer up here that was willing to make a deal at invoice price. Which was great in my books cause I wanted to be the first owner. Not that a used raptor is bad but if there was someone that would get screwed like that it'd be me lol.

Macman where did u order yours from?

Mines an American one. What dealer was willing to deal with you? Most would only drop 2-3 grand for me. Mind if I ask how much you paid?

OP
OP
Sierra13

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They dropped $4750 which was exactly 250 over invoice (they showed me their invoice papers) all in I was at 61g which I was pretty good with since the guy who I delt with bent over backwards for me.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its pretty crazy how much of a premium we pay over the US, when in reality it should be par with the dollar now. Before it was just to eliminate Americans buying from Canada with their strong dollar. Now we just get F'd.

OP
OP
Sierra13

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I know not ideal but every dealer in the US I tried backed out before the order went through...so i made the best of a shit situation.