Canadian order’s sent to Ford?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonester74

Reaction score
I called my dealer in Kellowna BC Canada and they sales guy told me Ford hasent picked up any of the Canadian orders yet. They are in the bank but just sitting there. Anyone in Canada get the same story? I put a deposit down in May and build it with the sales guy over a month ago.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a guy on here from Canada that was scheduled to 9/27 and moved this week to 9/13.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my deposit back in May. I am getting ready to cancel and get my deposit back.

RaptorBoost

Reaction score
No idea whats going on at ford, I hope I get the truck this year. I will stop contacting the FP guys for couple of weeks and hopefully there will be new information by then.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called my dealer in Kellowna BC Canada and they sales guy told me Ford hasent picked up any of the Canadian orders yet. They are in the bank but just sitting there. Anyone in Canada get the same story? I put a deposit down in May and build it with the sales guy over a month ago.
I’m in the same boat
Kelowna had my order as 2nd on their list. I’m told ‘some’ of their orders got VIN numbers I questioned him why mines not picked up, no one has a clue. He said they Ford cut their allocation by 8 units But mines still there.

At this time I’m just hoping my order gets swapped with 2022

My only guess is something to do with 37” tires option or the combination with code orange ‍

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I originally ordered mine in late April/May but my order wasn't submitted until Canadian order banks opened on June 17. On July 16 I was given my VIN and a production week of 09/27. A couple days ago I checked in with FP and was told that my production week is now 09/13.

IIRC there was another guy on the other Canada thread that also had a VIN and a production date. I was hoping to see more of us with some VIN and production dates. I don't see any other Canadians on the spreadsheet either.

The Kelowna dealer provided very good customer service when I bought my 2018 Raptor from them. They were also the only BC dealer I could find that would sell me one at MSRP during that time. Hopefully they get you guys some concrete information soon.

Fella33

Reaction score
My dealer called me a few days ago and told me that my order had been sent to the factory and my truck would be built in late September. I asked for the VIN but he told me it wasn’t available yet. I’m not holding out much hope as my dealer has been wrong several times so far. I’m really hoping my order gets pushed to 2022.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Windsor, Ontario - 30 minutes away from Dearborn.

My dealer had an allocation and we ordered mine last week of June. I got the VIN late July and l checked with FP last week, and I had a build date of September 10.

To be honest with you guys, yah it sucks, but your truck has a chance of being a 2022MY truck, which is a good trade-off for all the BS you guys have to deal with that don't have a VIN assigned yet.