Canadian Buyers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
Want to find out what us Canadians are averaging for pricing on their '21 Raptors. 35 vs 37 package fully loaded/not fully loaded.

I'm thinking I may just bite the bullet and buy one instead of waiting for the V8 version to come out. Only thing throwing me off is the blue interior on the fully loaded...

OP
OP
GitErDunn

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
I’m in at MSRP. For 2022 you can select the standard leather interior with the 37 package.
That's good to know, was looking online at the one dealer I got my Gen 1 from. They're asking 120-130 for the one's they are selling.

OP
OP
GitErDunn

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
I'm going to go check out a dealer thats closer to me, do a build and price and see what happens... I never really was a fan of less than a V8 but really, do I need the possible 700+hp that is maybe coming into the raptor r? Not really, i got a programmer in my gen 1 V8 and have tons of fun in it...

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would wait, our dollar is going to rebound quite a bit in the next year with inflation, $40,000 more than our US counterparts is a Fn rip-off. I’m expecting it to be half of that next year. I could be wrong, lol
The way things are going now, Canadians will be able to joke about the monopoly money we use in the States by this time next year. Buy Loonies!

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you from, but in Edm they’re all $120-130K. Just go to Freedom Fords Site and you’ll see em. Or kijiji.