Canada to Mexico on dirt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where are you planning on starting?

Looks like they started around Eastport. Google an Idaho map and zoom in and you can see the general route they took to Copper Mtn (or ridge). Quite a few forest routes in that area. The tough part it looks like would actually be starting right near the border and finding dirt right away, and thus their logging road start back then.

Maybe FR2517 to FR435 for starters :)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/I...2!3m1!1s0x5358ffa885e499e9:0xd06b300515f78758

Last edited:

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can you traverse the rockies north to south?
pavement or not that would be a cool trip!
can't wait to see the final route!

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

this site may help...
Border to Border | ROAD TRIP USA

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been on part of the trail that goes from Canada to Mexico here in AZ so I know it exists... But I stumbled across it on accident and haven't looked into it much further. It would be an AWESOME trip!

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the line in the national geographic article where he puts the jeep wheel over the cliff. Personally not too interested in that, but would like to see how this thing evolves.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Without having looked at Washington, I'm very confident it can be done. Oregon to Nevada to SoCal and you're there.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Without having looked at Washington, I'm very confident it can be done. Oregon to Nevada to SoCal and you're there.

I'm in for whatever. This would be a cool trip. Would be interested in pre-running this early next year, so if you could point me in a direction to get started I would appreciate it......