Canada to Mexico on dirt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine said he seen on the "TV" where they said you can do Canada to Mexico or visa versa is this true? Is there a map for this? I so want to do it now!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know a way to get from Berlin NH to Excort Station ME on mostly dirt roads.:gr_grin: But, it's not so much where you travel, but the people you travel with that make it special.

Find a dirt road from east to west, and I'm in.:driver:

OP
OP

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never really thought about it but there seems to be a way (but a few trails may be rather narrow and would it be 100 percent dirt or not, I don't know). Sounds like an epic Raptor outing!

https://www.trails.com/activities.aspx?area=13631
The Trans-Am Trail | TransAmTrail (designed for motorcycles but...)
National Geographic Adventure Mag.: Canada-to-Mexico Dirt Road Trip (old article)

Yeah sounds like they would be narrow, it was called the continent divide trail or something like that, wish there was a gps map or something. Friend was saying they had fuel stops planned out and everything.
Found this http://www.mex2can.com/ If you go to the picture section so of the trails look very narrow. it's interesting. Gotta be a way to do it in a raptor

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you see the map on the National Geographic Mag article? It's got the whole article with a map of their route. Between the article and the map, you could probably recreate most of it.